The Technopole's Missions
The Mulhouse Technopole has three main missons:
Promoting greater Mulhouse's "competence poles" and technological ventures
- Developing and promoting the digital technologies (Rhénatic)
- Promotion of technologies for the construction and the renovation of energy-saving buildings (Pole for Low Energy Buildings)
- Business development for biotech companies in coordination with local authorities
Support for business creation
- Promotion and management of the Maison du Technopole's business incubator.
- Interface between local bodies dealing with technological development and sponsors of innovative projects.
- Coordination and implementation of schemes aimed at fostering business creation.
Coordination and networking of skills and competencies
- Resource center, tech watch.
- Active participation in regional and national technology networks.